Thursday 3 January 2013

Grab Cosmopolitan and lets get Carried Away.

Hey Chickies!

I think its about time that we have a Sex and The City post here on The Prophecy Of Loveliness. If I were to post a non beauty favourites each month this would definitely without a shadow of a doubt be in the posts every single month. There is nothing I love more than slathering on a face mask, picking out a new nail polish colour and putting on my Sex and The City box-set and getting all beautified, well maybe there is one thing I may love a little bit more its going out with the girls for a cocktail complete Sex and The City style girls night!



I am often told that if I was a Sex and The City character I would be Charlotte, not to shabby ay! When I am out I often find myself reverting back to the same conversation 'What Sex and The City character are you?', I'd like to think we all fit one the famous foursomes character traits, maybe thats just me and my girls we all think we fit one of them.

Along with 94 episode, 8 Golden Globes and 2 Movies, the clothes and make up and complete girliness of the whole thing, well it just draws me in.

So what better to do than have a whole evening combing my sunday night Sex and the City pamper evening and my saturday Sex and The City Cocktail night out?

It is my 21st Birthday soon, I want to share my ideas with all of you and what I am thinking of doing  is a Sex and The City Themed evening, so without further a do heres my plan..

Get all the girls together in tell them to come in the their best cocktail attire according to which Sex and the City character they like the most or just in their best cocktail attire with their Manolo Blahniks at the ready.

- Carrie would be Frivolous and Fabulous
- Charlotte would Pretty and Proper
- Samantha would be Sexy and Sassy
-Miranda woud be Sophisticated and Smart

I have even gone a to the next step and found Sex and the City Character Cocktails oh yes I really did!


The Carrie Drink
  • 2 ounces Skyy vodka
  • 1 ounce X-Rated Fusion Liqueur
  • 2 ounces cranberry juice
  • 3/4 ounce sparkling apple cider
Shake Skyy, X-Rated and cranberry with ice and strain into chilled martini glass. Top with cider and garnish with a thin apple slice.
  • 2 1/2 ounces Skyy vodka
  • 1 1/2 ounces Cabo Wabo Anejo tequila
  • 1 ounce simple syrup
  • 1 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
Shake with ice and strain into chilled martini glass. Rim glass with mixture of salt and small amount of white pepper. No garnish.



After the pre party, we hit the town with our glad rags on and and our dancing shoes at the ready to dance the night away. I can't wait to pitch the idea to the girls and see what they think, just one huge girly night out!



Who is your Sex and the City Character style?
Do you love it as much as I do?

Until Next Time,
Jess
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment